Vapitaly news

Vapitaly 2024 Exhibitors Catalogue now official

Vapitaly 2024 Exhibitors Catalogue now official

April 22 2024

All set for the 2024 edition of Vapitaly, the most important vaping trade show in Italy, which places industry professionals in contact with consumers and vaping aficionados. 

Now online is the complete catalogue of the exhibitors who will be present at Vapitaly, set to take place from Saturday 25 to Monday 27 May in Verona, in pavilion 12 of the Veronafiere exhibition centre. 

Vapitaly, which over the years has become a benchmark for the entire vaping sector, will be hosting leading stakeholders and operators from many parts of the world. 6 countries will be represented, bringing more than 150 brands to Verona. Foreign exhibitors will make up 32% of the total, with the remaining 68% comprising the top Italian players in the sector, keen to take this opportunity to present the new trends on the market. 

Vapitaly will once again be partnered by IECIE, the largest e-cigarette exhibition in Asia, which will be present again this year in Verona to illustrate new developments in the sector.

To find out the brands and goods categories present at the event, operators and consumers can consult the Exhibitors Catalogue by clicking here.

As every year, entrance to the event is reserved for over-18s only, and is free of charge

To take part, register online now at the following link.